Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

I really enjoyed myself, once again, doing this research. I have learned more tools that I can utilize in my classroom.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I would have to say that I really enjoyed and learned the most by researching image generators, screencast, and digital citizenship. The only reason I did not choose microblogging and video hosting is because I use those two on a daily basis.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

This has really assisted me with my lifelong learning goals. I feel that it is always a great asset for me whenever I get a chance to learn new things to use in my classroom or to enhance my knowledge on topics I already know.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I think I will take something away from each lesson, although more from some than others. The only unexpected surprise I had was how little interest I had in the virtual world. With all the work that we have to fit into a school year I really do not see when I will have time to use this program. Maybe I could use it in an after school program.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Once again I cannot think of anything that could be done differently. I really enjoyed these lessons. I am leaving 11.5 things with the same feeling I had when I completed the 23 things, VERY FULL OF NEW KNOWLEDGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment